We endeavour to provide our customers with not only the best products in the market, but also the best after-sales service. That's why we offer a comprehensive two year warranty on parts and labour on our Blu-ray players and headphone amplifiers, and a two year warranty on parts and labour on our headphones. This covers all kinds of manufacturing defects that may hinder performance, but not misuse. To claim your warranty, get in contact with the store you purchased your OPPO product from. If that's not possible, contact the distributor Interdyn Australasia Pty Ltd.
1. Interdyn will repair at their expense, or if necessary, replace free of charge, any defective parts in the product supplied, or rectify faults that are, in their opinion, due to defective workmanship within the warranty period. These repairs or replacements will be made free of charge providing:
- Your copy of the purchase receipt is presented as proof of purchase date.
- The unit was purchased from an authorised dealer.
- There has been no attempt to repair the unit by an unauthorised agent.
- The unit's serial number has not been altered or removed.
- The unit is delivered in either its original package or a similar package that is equally protective. Postage, insurance and shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Products or components used in non-domestic situations.
- Accessories supplied with the product or purchased optionally for use with it.
- Damage to output circuits of amplifiers that have been externally short circuited.
- External parts and features such as printing, lettering, knobs etc.
- Fair wear and tear.
- Mileage or travelling time in respect of service, or pick-up or delivery costs incurred.
- Service costs arising from failure to correctly adjust the controls of the unit or observe the instructions, or which reveal that the unit is in normal working order.
- Inadequate aerial or network performance.